Red Can 2021 Graffiti Jam

    Eagle Butte, South Dakota was the spot for the best graffiti jam of the summer. I was honored to be painting next to the best in the graffiti game. 

Four days of non-stop painting and chilling with the best Nation on earth, the great Lakota people.

This was the 7th annual graffiti jam and most artists were returning and they threw down painting fresh works of art; for the people; for the nation and for themselves.

Here is the pictures to showcase what everyone painted.

I want to thank the Cheyenne River Youth Project and Executive Director Julie Garreau and her staff for hosting us and taking good care of me and the other artists, staff, and volunteers from Missouri and Ohio.

This was a moment and time I will never forget and thankful I was included. 








































Comments

Popular Posts