New World Order and A Sad Day, 11/09/2016

So, it looks like America has spoken and we have a new 45th president until 2020, and now I feel void to express my ideas so I will post what my beautiful daughter who will be 25 years old this month feels:

November 9, 2016....
What a sad day it is to be an American. Born & raised here, from parents who came with THEIR parents to achieve the "American Dream;" that dream no longer exists & this should be quickly & fervently noted. As I looked into the face of my partner, I saw a face that says Latino/American/First Generation/Good Samaritan. A man that reflects our ancestors & I too reflecting in that, I could only wonder what the future holds for us. Do others see us as the same? Do Trump supporters look into the faces of my loved ones & see all that is beautiful?
I am disgusted. I am shocked. I am too appalled at the white supremacy that is live & WELL in this country. The ignorant voted for a:

Monster
Liar
Racist
Homophobic
Backwards Thinking
Bigot

 .....just to name a few.

To those that think nothing will happen, he can't do anything, are BLINDED by all that he has ALREADY done. Bullying in schools has risen, hate attacks, racism, at an all time high. Amerikkka's ugly face has been shown when we have worked so hard to progress & move forward & when we took 2 steps forwards, this election took us 5 steps back. No I will not leave my country, NOBODY WILL. We will unite, fight harder, SMARTER, & prove that ignorance will be overthrown by the masses in which we will unite in.

- A Distraught Latina-American 

Comments

Popular Posts