Sarkis' Cafe Mural Project

I recently got in contact with a New Trier High School student doing a project about street art for a global studies class. She took great efforts to find out about what street and graffiti art is and what it means to paint a mural. Because I worked closely on a mural project at NTHS in the recent past, I was glad to volunteer my time and efforts to assist this time around. After several email and phone conversations, I assisted in supplying a sketch and supervise the mural. It was a fun and cool time, everyone enjoyed the painting activities and at the end of the day, I got a chance to paint, the students got to paint and the owner got a cool simple advertisement and the food was amazing...you have to try the breakfast Loretta!

Sarkis' Cafe 2632 Gross Point Road, Evanston, IL










Comments

Popular Posts