New Trier HS Mural Project

I like it when life takes to places I always had on my mind. New Trier High School was one of those places, My HS was in my mind sub standard, the bullies throughout my school time were teachers. But anyway, this is the mural 75 students and some teachers help execute.
Earlier this year, a student name Iain contacted me about an idea he had in mind. We met at my wooden fence wall on Fullerton street, where I was painting my 5 de Mayo mural production with Omen74...that production was dope!
IGGS is a student led class at New Trier. We painted many elements associated to the class initiatives and symbols and the students created as cutouts of it. Over a two day period in great weather, Juniors and Seniors painted with me and together we rocked some Chicago style graffiti art!

















Popular Posts