Animal Art invades Michigan Ave.


About Nino Rodriguez:

I have been painting my style of art for over 25 years and my art has been featured on WGN Live, CNN, Chicago Sun-Times and FOX News, to name a few media outlets. I hold a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Columbia College and I have extensive experience drawing and designing Aztec and urban art, animal art, fine art, portraits, as well as other computer technical programming skills. My art has been displayed in Chicago galleries, Michigan Avenue and the National Mexican Museum of Art. I also have a YouTube channel where I showcase my art and designs, one video has been viewed over twenty five thousand times.
I propose to paint an animal landscape featuring some of the animals of the world. I am presenting my art to showcase the diversity of rich animal life on our planet. As you can see, my animals are all smiling and happy. They are stacked on top of each other to show that they can support one-another.  I propose to paint my animals in acrylic paint. I am inspired by the diversity of animals at both Lincoln Park and Brookfield zoo’s. I am very happy to know that we can get up close to the wild, even if it is a bus or train ride away.


About Mario Rodriquez:

Mario attends Schurz High School in Chicago and has been drawing since the age of 5. He had his first solo art show at Morpho Gallery, in Chicago at the age of 15. His art has been featured in Time Out Chicago Magazine. 



The art they will be painting on the golf ball is based on the drawings Mario creates and the style in which Nino has taught him.








Popular Posts