Fine Art and Other Art...

The best thing about being an artist, you can create just about anything...This female art piece was started in 1994 and I just finished it in 2011...wow...that is long...I think I started it while I attended the American Academy of Art, a good school, yet very expensive...The girl was a model for Victoria Secret and that was why I selected her...it was a very cute pic...this is all done in color pencil...11"X 17"...as you can see. she was originally sitting in a chair, but because I lost the original pic, I left it out for the final piece...


This bag art piece was inspired by art I had seen in the past...why not use something that can be reused again, right?


BBoys come in all shapes and sizes, here I drew him to look like some kind of wolf...I don't know why...I do like the background and his clothes though...

Comments

Popular Posts